The scholarship will be awarded in recognition of ICT-based theses that contribute to the development of the Estonian financial sector or another sector of the Estonian economy through the application of skills and knowledge in ICT. The works may be either theoretical or practical in nature, but must display economic value.
Two scholarships will be awarded in the 2015-16 academic year:
- one in the category of Bachelor’s and applied higher education theses, to the value of 1500 euros;
- one in the category of Master’s theses, to the value of 3000 euros.
Criteria for the assessment of applications:
- the thesis was awarded a grade of 4 or 5 (i.e. very good to excellent);
- the thesis is of practical value to the Estonian financial sector or another sector of the Estonian economy.
Please add following documents:
- Motivation letter;
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant, including contact information;
- Academic results of entire study period from the last educational institution attended (academic record);
- Topic and short description of the bachelor’s thesis (up to 1000 characters);
Application deadline: June 16, 2016.
Applicants who continue in the interview round shall be selected during 5 workdays. Applicants must be prepared to present the results of their work and its connection to the development of the Estonian economy to the scholarship board. Scholarship receiver has informal reporting obligations.